5 Key Questions to Assess the Clarity and Strength of Your Strategic Growth Plan:
- What is your company’s “Competitive Advantage?”
Is the whole organization able to articulate it to the marketplace consistently and powerfully to create action?
- Is your company’s culture a key component to your company’s “Competitive Advantage”?
- What is missing in your organization to be able to achieve the company’s strategic goals consistently?
- A conversation with self or others (feedback and communication)
- A skill (inability to do the tasks necessary)
- A commitment (resistance to taking action)
- A support structure
- What is the volume and quality of information that you are receiving from your company’s “Listening Strategy”?
A well designed and intentional “Listening Strategy” allows your organization to capture quality insights from your clients, prospective clients and non-clients in three areas of interest to your organization:
CARE – What do your clients care about?
CONCERNS – What are your clients worried about?
COMPLAINTS – What are your clients frustrated by?
- Is Your Executive Leadership Team bringing game changing ideas/value or identifying key trends to follow in support of the growth plan?
If you and your Executive Leadership Team (ELT) can’t answer these 5 questions above with complete clarity and confidence, then click on the two links below to start the process of building a Strategic Growth Plan you and your ELT can execute in 2017.
Have questions or need some direction?
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to start building your strategic plan!
Darrell Nimchuk, Director of Strategic Planning